Monday, April 4, 2011

This Weekend

*Losing another pound!

*Successfully fitting a burger restaurant outing into my diet (and keeping it vegan!)

*Going shopping and only coming home with an exercise ball to sit on at work and an armband for my iPhone for the 5k. :)

*Actually looking forward to going to the gym to run!

*Running for 8 minutes straight! I can't remember the last time I did this... I think it may have been NEVER. Even when I played sports, drills always stopped and started again. Now I can run 3/4 of a mile!

*Realizing that my gym clothes are getting waaaay baggy! They were kind of big on me to start because I just wanted to be comfortable and not even have to SEE my body. Now they look kind of huge, even though I've only lost 5 pounds since we started running. I forgot how much of a difference the last 20 pounds I gained made! At least that will make losing the next 15 a huge thing!


Good stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment