Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Technology!

Tonight, I realized how much technology totally affects how much I enjoy being in the kitchen. Right now, I am baking a loaf of vegan banana nut bread (my first in my new Cuisinart convection bread machine!) while watching TV and blogging. Oh, and I also used my iPhone to take the photos! Geez!

Here's my setup at the moment. (I really need some blinds or curtains, shelves for my spice jars, and some trim around the backsplash, but that'll happen soon!)



I LOVE my kitchen... and I probably should, since we pretty much built it from scratch! Here's what that area looked like when we bought the house... and that was BEFORE we saw what was underneath all of that paneling!



Update: The banana nut bread is great! The middle sunk a bit, but that could have been because I didn't read the manual before trying to use the machine. It's not really photo-worthy, but here's the recipe I used anyway!

http://www.recipes-recipies.com/banana-bread-recipe/Vegan-banana-bread-recipe.shtm

And now a loaf of french bread is baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment