Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Now Taking Requests!

Now that I am more comfortable with vegan ingredients, I want to start coming up with more of my own recipes and posting them for you to try. So far, I only have a few on deck: chili (sooo close to being perfected,) brownies, meatloaf and mac and cheese. I'm really, really excited about the last two!

So what do YOU want to see me veganize? And don't say bacon, you jerks, because eggplant + liquid smoke is the closest thing you're gonna get in my chemical-free kitchen!

Please leave your requests below, not on facebook! You don't have to sign up for anything to comment as long as you have a lj/google/AIM/etc. name!

2 comments:

  1. HOT TURKEY W/MOUNTAIN OF MASHED POTATOES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you on your vegan journey!!!
    I have nothing I want to veganize as I have been a vegan a long time, but I am enjoying your blog now that I found it!
    I am following you with great interest.
    Oh, btw...I never knew about eggplant bacon...lol
    Viv~

    ReplyDelete