Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Update

I just wanted to make a post to let everyone know that I haven't abandoned this blog! I've just been sick with a head cold over the past week+, and I haven't been cooking anything interesting because I've been so tired and haven't been able to taste much anyway.

This has been a good learning experience, though. Here are some things I learned in one short week:
1. Dustin IS capable of cooking things on his own... good things!
2. I'm more dedicated to the vegan thing than I thought I'd be at this point. I thought the transition would take much longer.
3. Vegan food doesn't need to be complicated. When I was sick, I made easy stuff like chili and awesome tacos out of soft corn tortillas, beans, leftover homemade salsa, and Daiya cheese!

Dustin and I are starting the Couch to 5k program as soon as we're both done being sick. (Hopefully on Wednesday!) I'm trying to work up the courage to do some "before" photos, but I may not post them right away.

I promise I'll make a substantial update soon! (Hopefully tonight!)

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I typically hit the gym around 10am m-f, but if I skip a weekday I go on Sundays. If you're ever around let me know!! We can C25k together!

    feel better :)

    ReplyDelete