Saturday, January 1, 2011

Vegan Birthday Buffet

For Holly's birthday, I made a vegan feast!

Buffalo seitan and celery pizza!



BBQ seitan, corn, red onion and cheddar pizza!


The BBQ was homemade!




DQ ice cream cake, veganized!


(I'm not really sure what that design is... the stamp came with a Wilton set.). The crunchies and fudge in the middle turned out awesome!



I made nachos, too, but everyone was starving so I didn't get a photo!

Also, I've been wondering where I will store all of these awesome vegan cookbooks I've been amassing (see the links in the sidebar to the right for my current recommendations!) It just so happens that I've also been trying to figure out what to put in this weird cabinet over the sink! It had a glass shelf that made it a little awkward. It still needs the glass door that opens upward... that's what those ugly lifts on each side are for... we couldn't decide if we wanted one with clear or frosted glass, but now I know it should be clear!




And seriously, back to actual HEALTHY eating tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment